Contact: Contact: +94 11 75 72 575
Starting: February 2020
The programme is titled as Pearson BTEC HND in Construction and the Built Environment (Civil Engineering). This course is recognized by Kingston University London and equivalent to the first two years of BEng (Hons) in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering programme at Kingston University London. Students can earn an internationally recognized Pearson (Edexcel UK) qualification after completing this 18-month (full-time) programme. The course contains 19 learning modules, a design project and an internship in a civil engineering organization. Student-friendly academic staff is available to provide extra support to the students.
After completion of Pearson BTEC HND in Construction and the Built Environment (Civil Engineering) programme, students would qualify to enroll for the final year of BEng (Hons) in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering degree programme of Kingston University London.
Who can apply?
- G.C.E. A/L (Local), London A/L, IB (International Baccalaureate) or equivalent in Mathematics Stream + Minimum Credit Pass in English at G.C.E O/L Examination
- A recognized Diploma or equivalent vocational qualification in the relevant field + Language proficiency, minimum a Credit Pass for G.C.E O/L English.
- Industry employees who have at least 5 or more years of working experience with good proficiency in English.
- A globally recognised qualification (Level 5, BTEC Higher National Diploma- comprises of 300 credits)
- Equivalent to 1st and 2nd years of a British Honours Degree
- Highly qualified and experienced lecturer panel
- Flexible payment plans
- Cutting edge curriculum catering to industry demand
- No Exams – only assignments
- Be competitive in the job market
- Friendly and supportive learning environment
- Direct entry to the final year of BEng (Hons) in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering degree program of Kingston University London recognized by UGC, Sri Lanka.
Source: coursenet.lkClick Here For More Details